The mission of Quality Plastics (U) Limited, is to provide quality and environmentally friendly packaging solutions using appropriate technology and competent staff for the well being of all stakeholders.
QUALITY PLASTICS (U) LIMITED (QPL), is a Mukono based manufacturing company incorporated in Uganda in 1997, with the objective of becoming the leading packaging company in the East African Region.
We are engaged in the manufacture of Printed and Plain industrial Packaging, DPC sheets, PET Preforms, Closures, Stretch Films, and Blown PET Bottles. Since its inception, QPL has been committed to catering for Uganda and the East African Region, with high-quality products for major industries including the Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural and Construction sectors. In addition, we recycle waste plastic and use were appropriate.
We strive to meet our customers’ growing and changing needs by increasing and improving our range of flexible packing materials, machinery and equipment, and we are committed to remaining at the leading edge. At QPL we believe in ethical growth and quality performance, which is for the benefit of all our stakeholders
QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY POLICY
QPL commits to producing quality and safe food-grade packaging materials that comply with applicable statutory, regulatory requirements. We are certified to ISO 9001, FSSC 22000 and meet our customers’ expectations as follows:
- By use of hygienic, well maintained appropriate technology;
- Use of competent staff who are skilled and knowledgeable in quality and food safety requirements;
- Use of quality and safe food-grade raw materials;
- Maintaining a hygienic environment and
- Communicating to all internal and external stakeholders issues concerning food safety throughout the food chain;
- QPL commits to continually improve the quality and food safety management system if there are opportunities for continual improvement.
This quality and food safety policy and attendant objectives shall continually be reviewed in the management reviews and updated accordingly.